TAP HERE TO VIEW - UFC 226: MIOCIC VS. CORMIER

Senators24

Server Downtime & Lag

This is bull crap! I didn't spend money on this to deal wit this crap! I want to watch my money now! And not 24 hours from now buddy! WtF

Someone was abused as a child...

This is bull crap! I didn't spend money on this to deal wit this crap! I want to watch my money now! And not 24 hours from now buddy! WtF

I didn't know you could watch money. I think you were dropped on your head as a baby...

Movie land is the best movie app goin for the iPhone! Tried the others and this is the only one that works everytime. Keep up the good work bud!!!!

You're an ass hole "buddy"! How much money did you spend, 8.04? You spent more on your jumbo cock dildo. I've been to pricillas, those things are really expensive. Shut up and have patience. CockBoy!

This is bull crap! I didn't spend money on this to deal wit this crap! I want to watch my movie now! And not 24 hours from now buddy! WtF

Dude, you need to relax. These guys are trying to get the site going and you're just slowing them down by yelling at them. In the time they've wasted replying to you, they could have spent fixing the issues and getting it back up. You paid less than ten dollars for this. If you need instant gratification, go to a strip club or something. This site is the best site out there for movies and well worth the wait.

Dude, you need to relax. These guys are trying to get the site going and you're just slowing them down by yelling at them. In the time they've wasted replying to you, they could have spent fixing the issues and getting it back up. You paid less than ten dollars for this. If you need instant gratification, go to a strip club or something. This site is the best site out there for movies and well worth the wait.

Thanks buddy. Peoples patients like yourselves are always nice to see :) Makes us want to actually put work into something, rather then wanting to do something when your bitched at :)

• Like 1

Thanks buddy. Peoples patients like yourselves are always nice to see :) Makes us want to actually put work into something, rather then wanting to do something when your bitched at :)

No problem, this is a great site and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Besides that, I've got a few movies before the big changes started, so I'm good for a while. I just hate seeing people bitching someone out when there isn't an "easy way out." the server couldn't handle everything at once and you guys are doing a lot to make things work for us. It should be appreciated, not criticized for the amount of time and effort it takes for a process such as this. It's a lot of data to be shuffled around haha... And I'm not really all that good with computers, but I understand the amount of effort required for projects with em. So thanks again for all the hard work! :)

No problem, this is a great site and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Besides that, I've got a few movies before the big changes started, so I'm good for a while. I just hate seeing people bitching someone out when there isn't an "easy way out." the server couldn't handle everything at once and you guys are doing a lot to make things work for us. It should be appreciated, not criticized for the amount of time and effort it takes for a process such as this. It's a lot of data to be shuffled around haha... And I'm not really all that good with computers, but I understand the amount of effort required for projects with em. So thanks again for all the hard work! :)

1tb to be exact we have to move :)

Everything would be good except of the huge traffic increase lately, which was not expected from an iPhone site, but we like it :)

Great site guys, I guess it would it would be hard to have patience when your phone or pc is your only source of entertainment. So for those of you angry because of a little down time, get a job, get a life, get a blow up doll to get rid of that pinned up frustration. Take the plug out of your asses and put it in your mouths. That ought to hold you over until the things are up and running. $8.04 for all the movies you want?!?! You guys are nuts!!! But I love it... Idev team, you have a loyal customer.

So movie land should be functioning properly by next week Wednesday then?

Good luck!

Yes :)

Should be working fine by tomorrow morning if all goes well.