Senators24

Server Downtime & Lag

Paullyg    0

I nominate "this is bull crap" guy as best poster ever. That shit had to be a joke right.

Anyway, is there an update? Because if I read this right on wednesday you said it would b normal by Thursday morning and it doesn't appear to b normal yet. Thanx

pro1995    725

I nominate "this is bull crap" guy as best poster ever. That shit had to be a joke right.

Anyway, is there an update? Because if I read this right on wednesday you said it would b normal by Thursday morning and it doesn't appear to b normal yet. Thanx

Between 1am and 11am Friday morning the server speed will go back to normal.

TheXak    117

Between 1am and 11am Friday morning the server speed will go back to normal.

Is that based upon the time listed on the site? Cuz the time it shows I've posted is about six hours apart from on my clock

pro1995    725

Is that based upon the time listed on the site? Cuz the time it shows I've posted is about six hours apart from on my clock

What timezone are you on.

pro1995    725

I'm in Texas, it's central time here, not sure about exactly what time zone that is.

Then between 12am and 10am it should be fixed.

Paullyg    0

Unless there is something wrong with my itouch things are not back to normal. Move that has been downloading for two days is going at 7.6 kb/s and sometimes like 500 bytes/s

Senators24    5,625

Hey there. For some reason it does not give me the option to download the movie when I click on download file, it just switches to "loading movie" and then never loads and times out. I can only download if I hit the option button to "View this in Safari".

Is anyone else having this problem too since the new recent fix that took place per the above statements? I know they said it should be up and running now but I think my iphone is outta wack lol because everything is still slow for me.

I cant wait once the little minor bugs are fixed. I brag to all my friends about Movie Land and love to show off the movies I downloaded...(great job with Black Swan by the way!!!!...amazing quality!!!...im still trying to see 127 hours but cant download or stream it just yet) :D:D:D

I love Movie Land. You Guys Rock!!!! :):)

It is not a problem :) It has never been possible to download movies in-app. With Safari Download Manager, you need to view it in Safari. Downloading should be fixed in a few hours, if not, I'll have to get back to my host about it.

Senators24    5,625

Hey there. For some reason it does not give me the option to download the movie when I click on download file, it just switches to "loading movie" and then never loads and times out. I can only download if I hit the option button to "View this in Safari".

Is anyone else having this problem too since the new recent fix that took place per the above statements? I know they said it should be up and running now but I think my iphone is outta wack lol because everything is still slow for me.

I cant wait once the little minor bugs are fixed. I brag to all my friends about Movie Land and love to show off the movies I downloaded...(great job with Black Swan by the way!!!!...amazing quality!!!...im still trying to see 127 hours but cant download or stream it just yet) :D:D:D

I love Movie Land. You Guys Rock!!!! :):)

It is not a problem :) It has never been possible to download movies in-app. With Safari Download Manager, you need to view it in Safari. Downloading should be fixed in a few hours, if not, I'll have to get back to my host about it.

Easternsher    0

Still unable to direct download only goea to streaming but the streaming then freezea big time. Tried to watch 127hrs and didnt get past 0.08 secs. Pls advise wen i anticipate things to be smooth again. Also can someone pls help n adivise how do i download the movie on to iphone and not stream. Thanks

vasquez1978    65

Ok cool, gotcha :) thanks for the fast response. Because before the update when I would select "download file" a box would pop up shortly after stating "Downlaod file or View" which is why I though something was wrong or changed with the new update lol.

So for now on to download a movie I always have to select the "View this in Safari?" button if not it will just stream.

Got it. Thanks again, have a great weekend B)