Server Downtime Explained - Announcements - Movie Land Jump to content
Movie Land

TAP HERE TO PURCHASE A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP

TAP HERE TO PURCHASE A 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP

TAP HERE TO VIEW WHATS NEW 01/06 - 1/19

THOR: RAGNAROK 720P BLU-RAY UPDATED 1/21

Senators24

Server Downtime Explained

So, as most of you are wondering, our file server has been offline/slow for the last couple days.

In short, there were sectors within our file server that were corrupt, causing the server to crash or become extremely slow. Due to our relationship with the datacenter that we had (slow as hell technical support), we had no other option but to explore new permanent hosting.

We have finally found new permanent housing for our file servers, it is already set up, and we are currently transferring all movies over to it, but since the servers were corrupt, transfer speeds are fluctuating and could take up to 48 hours to transfer everything over to our new home.

We have disabled movie streaming/downloading to maximize the transfer speed.

On behalf of all the Movie Land staff and uploaders, I do apologize for the inconvenience, please hang in, all updates will be posted in the shoutbox on the forum index.

As compensation, all lifetime and VIP members will receive a $10 voucher for the store in which they can use for upgrading to VIP, or give to a friend.

Feel free to test the speed of our new server - http://144.76.186.45/r57/FF6.m4v

--

Questions can be directed in this thread, and will be answered by myself or pro1995

• Like 8

Thanks for the update Senators24... I will pass on my voucher to a friend who will love this site!

Same question as the others, how to redeem the voucher?

:)

• Like 1