TAP HERE TO PURCHASE A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP

TAP HERE TO PURCHASE A 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP

TAP HERE TO VIEW WHATS NEW 12/12

Senators24

PS Vita & Apple TV (Giveaway)

Christmas List:

Money

Big Booty Hoe ;)

honestly i have not gave my parents a Christmas list i let them get me whatever they feel i need

• Like 1

For Christmas I want to get a damn A in all my classes so my parents can hop off my d**k.

Oh and I want a customized Halo 4 XBOX 360 because mine us breaking. :/ and possibly a new iPod IF APPLE LOWERS THEIR STUPID PRICE!

oh I love the font this displays on my phone.

sorry.

Maybe I should also ask Santa for a longer attention span. Haha

• Like 1

To be honest I'd like to have Internet again so when I can afford to buy a Ps3 I could play online with my friends again. However I ain't gonna lie, an Apple TV would be as good as it could get for me. I could finally hook my phone upto it and my Papaw and me could watch all the old seasons of Dexter hes been dying to watch. Can't stand always watching movies on my little iPhone screen like I do, so that'd be badass to give him something like that.

Since I've turned 22 past 4 yrs in total I've gotten a SnapBack hat, an iPhone (free thx to upgrade), and new pair of Jordan's. Birthdays/Christmas included. So hey I'm looking forward to maybe being able to afford Internet Wifi if possible :)

• Like 2

I've been saving money for a vita for my nephew and just sold my Apple TV 2nd gen , so it would be nice to get either one of those great prizes.

• Like 2

The first thing I want for Christmas is my new car. I have a few hundred dollars left to pay on this one and then I can buy my new one! Can't wait!

I want my kids to have a nice Christmas. I would like to have a big family Christmas with my sisters and brother since we all live in different states.

• Like 48

The holidays are approaching, and we are feeling giving this time of year.

First off, we are giving away a 2nd generation Apple TV that is jailbroken on 5.1.2. RIght now they are hard to find and go for hundreds on eBay. Secondly we are giving away a Playstation Vita for all you hardcore gamers out there. On top of those, we are giving away two $25 iTunes gift cards, VIP upgrades, as well as vouchers for lifetime accounts that you can give to friends so that they can use our awesome service too!

Entering is super easy! - (No Twitter or Facebook required)

All you have to do is reply to this thread letting us know what you want for Christmas :)

Extra entries!

Oh, and on top of the possible 14 free entires you can receive*, for every dollar you donate using THIS LINK, you will receive 1 entry.

There are a few rules however...

- Giveaway ends on December the 14th, and winners will be announced on December the 15th. Expected to ship prizes the following Monday, in time for the winners to receive them by Christmas.

- *You may ONLY reply once a day to this topic (So in total you will have 14 entries by contest-end). Any more then one entry per day will result in removal.

- You ARE allowed to post once on both TV Land, and Movie Land if you have purchased a subscription on both sites (so that means if you have a subscription on both sites, you have a possible 28 free entries).

- Entries between TV Land, and Movie Land subscribers will be combined together.

- You HAVE to have an active subscription with us in order to participate. If you are viewing this giveaway thread as a guest, or do not have a subscription, you can easily purchase one by using THIS LINK.

- This giveaway is worldworld, but in the result of someone outside of North America winning, they will be asked to pay for shipping to their country.

Prize List is as follows

1x PS Vita

1x Apple TV

2x $25 iTunes Gift Card

5x VIP Upgrade

5x Lifetime Voucher for a Friend